Tomorrow is your next chance to pick up one of these amazing T-shirts, here’s 5 reasons why you should:
- They were designed by local northsiders at Juxtaposition Arts a great youth arts program.
- Every penny goes to Live on the Drive so we can bring FREE concerts by amazing artist like Toki Wright to north Minneapolis.
- Our shirts are printed on brands that are ethically sourced, eco-friendly and sweatshop-free.
- Neighborhood Pride: Show your support for your community on your chest, you are what makes this neighborhood great.
- I wasn’t going to say it, but you could use some style on your wardrobe, adding a Live on the Drive 2015 shirt or two is a no-brainer.
See you July 9th, 6-8pm for Toki Wright at Live on the Drive! Shirts come in Chocolate and Deep Teal, Men’s and Women’s sizes, and are Pay-What-You-Can and can be paid via cash, check or credit card (when available).