Come join us at Lucy Laney for our Community Connection Night! (Community Connection Night has been combined with the annual meeting on September 23rd)
Meet with board members to discuss your ideas or see how you can get involved!
September 23rd @ 6:30 PM-8:00 PM
Drive Through Stations:
BLACK NURSES ROCK
1. Temperature check request
2. QRS CODE access for COVID-19 Materials( Signs & Symptoms, COVID Testing Sites, Safe Techniques)
3. Masks for every passenger
4. Hand Sanitizer
5. “Food Matter” snacks for the kids (first 40)
6. New Mom/baby bag full of sample items & new Dad book enclosed (first 6 new moms only)
Haven’t completed your census yet? Stop by and we will help you complete it, on-line, or by phone!
STORY ORCHARD BIKE MOBILE
Providing free quality literature to children, families, teachers and community members.
IT TAKES A VILLAGE
Collecting or distributing non-perishable items and personal essentials for people in need.