The registration deadline for National Night Out is just around the corner, July 24th. If you haven’t done so already, I’d encourage you to register and connect with your neighbors on this exciting evening. Here’s a few helpful resources:
National Night Out Resources and Links
- Register to block your street and receive free goodies.
- Reply back with the details of your event and we’ll make flyers for you to distribute.
- Stop by Papa’s Pizza (42nd and Thomas) for gift cards to giveaway.
- Connect with Facebook Group, CNA Email List, CNA Email Forum, Neighborland
- CNA Fridge Magnets, Youth Brochures and “I Want ______ In My Neighborhood” stickers from the CNA office (call or email)
- If you’d like an attorney to come out to talk about crime prevention.
Thanks to all those who were able to make it out to our Cleveland Connectors Launch yesterday. A great opportunity to meet one another, share ideas about how to connect with neighbors and work toward a better neighborhood. We’ll do it again in a few months 🙂
And if you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to email or call the office: 612-588-1155