Your chance to meet more of your north Minneapolis neighbors and experience a variety of presentations around the theme HOME is right around the corner. Next Tuesday, September 10th from 6-8:30pm will be a wonderful evening to gather, connect, learn and enjoy one another’s company. This is the third in a series of quarterly gatherings focused on bringing residents from north Minneapolis together to network, socialize, learn and engage in topics that are important to the future and growth of our community. This quarter’s theme is Home (the last two have been City and Transit). We have a chance to gather and enjoy each others company, an opportunity to interact and listen to some brief presentations and also an opportunity to learn more about many different things happening in your community at the Info Exchange. Here’s what some of our speakers next week will be talking about:
- Northside Homes – Reawaken dreams, goals and futures – Russ Barclay
- Housing is Personal – Troy Kester
- Penn Avenue Community Works Project: Be the Solution! – Kelsey Dawson Walton
- Victory Tiny Fields Project – Emily Organ
- You can be part of the solution to youth homelessness – Jenny Lock
Don’t miss out!
[button link=”http://northfirst.org” type=”big”] Register today![/button]